Life with 3! Homeschooling & Loving It!
Fee Fi Fo Fum! It's the Baby Giant on top of a hill look!!! hahaha Someone is being awfully creative in Can Tho!More importantly, Caleigh looks oh so beautiful, Heather. The last 2 pics make her looks like such a little lady.
Such a beautiful little girl. Hoping she is in your arms soon.Nicole
Boy, they're getting fancy with the pictures. She us just a cutie.
LOL to Fee Fi Fo Fum!!! Good one Erin!These Can Tho pics are too funny!! I'm sad I never got any of DG like that!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fee Fi Fo Fum! It's the Baby Giant on top of a hill look!!! hahaha Someone is being awfully creative in Can Tho!
More importantly, Caleigh looks oh so beautiful, Heather. The last 2 pics make her looks like such a little lady.
Such a beautiful little girl. Hoping she is in your arms soon.
Nicole
Boy, they're getting fancy with the pictures. She us just a cutie.
LOL to Fee Fi Fo Fum!!! Good one Erin!
These Can Tho pics are too funny!! I'm sad I never got any of DG like that!!
Post a Comment