
Bryce is very excited! On Sunday at the Pool, with the help of a friend, he finally got his front tooth out! It had been loose for a couple of weeks and he was determined to have it out before back to school this Tuesday. He's very excited. Blake's front teeth have been out since last summer & Bryce was waiting impatiently for his turn!! The tooth fairy came and all is well.
Adoption News: Sorry, nothing to report. Our homestudy update visit was supposed to be tomorrow, but it got canceled due to a new policy: Homestudy updates must be completed within 30 days of travel. (It used to be 6 months prior). As soon as we receive our I600 Pre-Approval, we are to call our social worker for her to come over & do a quick update.
I did have my doctor's appointment today & the doctor gave James & me prescriptions for Typhoid & Malaria prevention. I will pick them up at the pharmacy in the next day or two. He is also going to do an updated physician's letter for the both of us as well. So, check, check & check some more things off the list to do! :)
Now, if I could just see a picture of my little girl & hear a steps update & get an I600 Pre-Approval e-mail, I would be one very happy camper! I don't think that's asking for too much :)
1 comment:
I don't think that's asking for too much either! Hey, our kiddos are only living 8,600 miles away from their Mommas - crazy us for wondering how they look this month or if they are healthy! :) I think I'm chanting "approval, approval, approval" in my sleep now!
Post a Comment