Little Bitty
Baby Girl weighs 12.7 pounds now at 6 1/2 months old. 1/2 of the things in her closet will be way too big if we travel anytime in the near future. It was noted that she's had a virus....EEEEKKK...My baby's been sick :(
Hoping for new pictures soon.
Here's an older photo just because....
4 comments:
wow what tiny little one! Then again Emaline was huge at that age. Thankfully she is all evening out now.
Glad to hear you received an update! I will keep her in our prayers that she gets over her virus soon and your I 600 approval is near!!! Blessings, Jill
Heather,
She is such a Beauty! I can't wait to follow your journey. We are truly Blessed!
Micaela has been a joy to our family and know you will experience the same....It is amazing to see how well matched our children are! Like there was Divine Intervention!!!
AHHHH! Caleigh reminds me of Avery. When she came home she was 12 pounds (at 6 months). Still to this day, many of her clothes are WAY to big:)).
We are hoping for a speedy travel clearance for you!
Post a Comment