Saturday, May 10, 2008

What I Love About Mother's Day



I love the cheesy gifts the boys make & bring home from school. I keep them all, but for some reason the Friday they come out before Mother's Day with their little hand~made gift & yell "Happy Mother's Day Mom!" is the Ultimate! So, here are my precious Mother's Day Gifts...A basket decorated & full of candy with Paper Flowers & a Zenia in a painted Koozie...what more could a mommy want?
Whether you're a Mommy to children at home, a Mommy to a child waiting half~way around the world, or a Mommy in your heart still waiting for that precious someone.....I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day. Have a Great Weekend~

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Yes, kid gifts are the best!

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Jill and Andy said...

So adorable! I am glad you had a great Mother's Day!!!! Will continue to pray for you and your family that you will be getting your approval VERY soon!!!