Friday, May 23, 2008

Well, I haven't seen a new picture of my girl in 7 weeks. This has surely gotten me a little bummed. I guess I was spoiled when we adopted our boys; we got pictures in the mail about every 2-3 weeks. The thing is, they were in CanTho too, so I know it's possible to get photos more frequently if asked. I did ask last week & was told "soon". "Soon" can mean today or a couple of weeks. I was hoping my favorite picture of the day would be a new one of Caleigh. Not so....as of this morning anyway. If one magically appears in my in-box, I'll post it later.

For all of you who live for time lines:

We've been LID in VN for over a year now.
As of today, We've officially had our referral for 4 months.
As of today, USCIS/INS has had our I600 application for 30 days. I think the woman at CIS who holds our future travel date in her hands returns on May 27th. I hope to see some approvals shortly after.....who knows.....

So, without further ado, the picture of the day: This is one of my favorite photos of Bryce. Taken the summer we adopted the boys....almost 2 years old. He's my little engineer...always stacking things, taking non-toy items & making things to entertain himself. I just love this little guy.
Here's one of my favorite photos of Blake when he was little: "Mowing" Our kitchen floor in Alabama.

No comments: