Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good Times....



We had some Lobsters flown in from Maine the other day....yum! The kids weren't too sure about it at first, but in the end, I have Lobster Lovers! Trying to focus on the good times while we wait for word of travel...got the kids taken care of for our trip. James' family and my family are going to split the time with them & we have a plan of action! So, at lest I've gotten that lined out. Also talked to the place that will be taking care of our dogs...It's called Bed, Bath & Bonz. How cute is that?!!! Our Dobie, Duke, has stayed there before, but Bella our Boxer baby hasn't, so we're going to do a trial run over one weekend for her & make sure she's ok! All the 'children' have to be taken care of so I can focus on Caleigh!!! Can't wait! Gotta Wait! UGH!
Well, here's some cute lobster pics....

1 comment:

Melissa Cz said...

How fun - I have always wanted to try that!

I hope you hear some news soon!!!