Chillin' with my toys....
Oh I really want to touch you!
Where my boxer wants to be....she was promptly scooted off after I took the pic! :)Just added Caleigh to our Medical Insurance & she has her first doctor's appointment tomorrow at 2:00. Please keep us in your prayers...hopefully the doctor will have some insight as to what will need to be done to correct her little feet. I am also a little concerned about her flexibility & low muscle tone...her little legs can go way out like the splits & she can literally touch her toes to her face without bending her leg! It's just a little way overboard flexible, and I think she is at the least double jointed. Maybe a little hip displasic? We'll see....anywho, she's as cute as can be & the coffee shop is going to love me until she's sleeping through the nights again! Couldn't resist trying pigtails since she was blessed with the "CanTho Hair".....Our boxer loves her. We're trying to teach Bella to stay off whatever Caleigh is playing on, but it's hard....as you can see she wants to be right beside her. Caleigh loves her, but I'm not all about the dog licking the baby & such, although I love my puppies, they just lick icky things! The doberman thinks she's just fine, but whenever Caleigh cries he goes straight to the back door....like "I don't want to listen to that please!" It's funny!
7 comments:
Heather - it is so nice to see pictures of the boys holding Caleigh! I hope those 3am wakeups are getting shorter :) We are struggling with that too....
So nice to meet you all!
Emaline is the same way. The incredible rubber band baby! The Dr. checked her hips and said they were fine, just really flexible. Did you see the pic on my blog of her sleeping with her head between her feet? Oddly, her feet did the same thing (bend inward) but we didn't think too much of it until you mentioned that about calieghs feet. I just thought before she had really flexible ankles but we are starting to wonder about them now that she is walking. hmmmm
Ok, I followed your trip, but just now leaving my first comment.
I just wanted to say congratulations. She is beautiful! Welcome to the "five family". You are truly blessed!
As for the hair.....we are just a little jealous.
Good luck at the doctor. Let us know how things go.
Heidi
Thinking about you guys today. Hope every things goes well at the Dr's visit. We were up at 4:00 am and I wondered how many of Caleb's former roommates were awake as well. :)
Betsy
She is too adorable, I hope I can meet you all some day. Love the pics of her with the boys!
She is SO CUTE Heather!!! That's funny about the dogs.
Our miniature poodle starts howling as soon as one of the girls starts crying. Drives us nuts! Caleigh is so beautiful. I just love her eyes. Glad things went well at the doctor - let us know how her first foot appointment goes!
Post a Comment