Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Few Things About Me!

My daddy with Caleigh this weekend.
I like it "This Much!"

All about me: My mommy & daddy & brothers are learning more about me every day! Here's a few things.....
* I like to eat! I like Gerber Stage 1 Bananas, Applesauce, Sweet Potatos, Banana/Apple Dessert, bread, mashed potatos, Gerber Toast & Cookies...and anything my mommy will let me have! So far, my tummy likes it all :)
* I like to sleep now that I've gotten over my jet-lag. I sleep from 8 or 8:30 pm until 7 or 8 am! I slept until 8:15 this morning! I take a 2 or 2 1/2 hr. nap each day...this has been my schedule for 5 nights now, so we're hoping it sticks.
* If my mommy doesn't feed me fast enough, I screech!
* I am cutting my first tooth! It broke through the skin this morning in Mommy & Daddy's Sunday School class while I was 'gumming' a piece of ice!
* I Love to take a bath in my blow up tub (Thanks Jessica!)
* I really like to go for stroller rides.
* I fall asleep if I'm in my car-seat for more than 10 minutes.
* I'm going on my first beach-trip next weekend...pray for my family...it's a 10 hr. drive.
* I like it when my brothers play with me. I like all of their cool toys!
* I still like to sleep in my crib. Every day for naps & at night too. My mommy is sleeping in her own bed again & she likes it too! :)
* I'm very easy-going. I cry when I'm tired or hungry; so I'm pretty easy to figure out.
* For some unknown reason, I do not like to have my pajamas put on after my bath! I can have my clothes changed 3 times a day, but pj time is BAD!
* I love my bottle & still suck my thumb. I take a 5 ounce bottle every 4 hours....I sleep through the night...sometimes a bottle about 5 am half awake, then I go back to sleep.
* I'm so glad to be home!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so happy for you guys that all is going so well. =). Caleigh is absolutely beautiful and looks so happy and content!

Julie said...

Caleigh is just adorable. So glad to hear she is settling in so well.