Monday, September 8, 2008

1st photo session







Caleigh had her first photo session a couple of weeks ago...we get to pick up our pictures on Friday. They all turned out too cute & it was so hard to choose! It just bugs me that I didn't get her pigtails straight, but that's the OCD coming out in me! Here are just a few of my favorites...I wanted to have her pictures made in her casts. They come off on Wednesday....

8 comments:

Julie said...

Those are just adorable!!!!

Jill and Andy said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jessica said...

So Adorable!

The expression in the second picture is hysteerical!

Nadra said...

She's precious. I can see why you had a hard time choosing pictures.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Oh, she is just so precious! I love them all!

Becca said...

You didn't tell me you had them!!! They are so cute. I may have to come over and kiss those cheeks.

Southern said...

Love the photos. Had to see them again. Hope dr. visit goes well tomm. Looking forward to a get together so I can see her. Oh and you too, of course!

Scott and Leslie said...

Could Caleigh be any more beautiful?