Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy 11 Months Caleigh!

Today my baby is 11 months old! I thank God every day that He gave us hearts for adoption! Thank You for entrusting us with this precious little girl. We are forever grateful that we have been chosen by You to be her parents!!! I love her more than words can say. She is such the little trooper! I am so happy that we get to see her little knees & legs again! She was up & rocking trying to crawl last night during her "free from braces" time....she'll be moving in no time. Happy 11 Month Birthday day Caleigh! We're off to the Book Fair at school with her big brothers & then we'll wait & see what Hurricane Ike is going to bring us.....

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! What an amazing change in her feet!

I knowI have said it before but holy cow Caleigh is soooooooooooooooooo C-U-T-E!!!!

Jill and Andy said...

She is SUCH a beauty- I really hope to meet you someday soon and give her hugs!!! hoping and praying the hurricane passes you all by! thanks SO MUCH for the advice on what to pack in my car for child emergencies- did that this morning and for the prayers!!!

Julie said...

Happy 11 Months!!!!

Caleigh it just adorable. I'm so glad to hear the surgery was a success.

Kim said...

She is so adorable! YOu are in trouble with those little puppy dog eyes saying..."what mommy, i didn't mean to do it." HAHA!

Nadra said...

Happy 11 Months sweet Caleigh.

Heather, I'm in love with this little girl. She's so cute. She and Drew need to meet. :)