

I thought I would try the pumpkin colored background on my blog since I still cannot seem to get the cute little borders to work for me. SOOOOO Frustrating!!! Well, I made the 7 days of postings....so now for a little break....but, before I go, I will challenge you: Go to your fridge & take a photo & post it on your blog. You cannot clean it, organize the pictures neatly, etc. before you take your photo....I'll go first. What does your refrigerator say about you??? I obviously need to de-clutter mine, so, bye!
4 comments:
I'm up for your fridge challenge tomorrow.
Don't take too long of a break...I'll miss you...I am use to the everyday thing now...it is contagious.
Now that the kids are in preschool they bring SO much stuff home. My fridge looks just like that but black. I will never manage to get a picture up because that would mean I have to unload like 300 other pictures and well, I just can't bring myself to do it!
this is too funny- I am a little embarassed about what ours looks like... so we will see!
Your fridge looks just like ours - plastered with pictures of the kids!!!
Post a Comment