I'm getting to be such a big girl! This is my mommy's favorite picture from this day....Caleigh can crawl full speed now like a champ & things they are a changing! She's so curious & into everything. She's playing in my pantry right now beside me as I type with a spoon in each hand. She likes the tupperware lazy susan cabinet & plays in it while I cook. She pulls up on everything & loves to be where the action is. She learned to wave today & was waving at everyone in Sam's Club this morning. We are trying to transition to whole milk, but she still prefers her formula, so I am mixing it 1/2 in 1/2. She wears a true size 9-12 months clothing and her favorite time of the day now is riding to pick up the boys from school. We went yesterday & bought pumpkins, so hopefully I will have some cute Fall Pictures soon of all the kids. I'm still trying for all 3 smiling! It hasn't happened yet!




2 comments:
Oh boy - now that she is crawling... She looks so big & adorable, of course adorable!
These are just adorable. And I see she is sporting pink toes. Too cute :-)
Post a Comment