
Today is a froggy day...what I mean is, most of my household occupants sound like frogs. "Croaky": stuffy, coughing, sneezing (do frogs sneeze?)....well, I contribute it mostly to some weed growing tall with yellow blooms on top along all of the roadways & pastures. I call it golden-rod, but I'm not sure if that is the actually weed. I envy those cruzing along with their windows rolled down in the cool breeze...not I! I can smell it...it burns my nose & throat...ack! So, windows up & AC still on in our house. Hopefully the boys will feels better after the long weekend coming up. The only one who's fine is Caleigh.So, for my froggy day, I thought I would introduce you to the frog who has visited our back porch every night for 4 years now. I should name him....any ideas? Here he is....he's a beauty...well, as far as frogs go, or is he a toad?
No comments:
Post a Comment