Weird title eh? Well, we've had both going on this week! Working on our creative writing & presenting our work. Blake & Bryce both have wonderful imaginations (sometimes almost too creative as James & I have joked that they've lived in 'pretend-land' for most of their childhood!!!). So, asking them to write about any subject usually produces a great story full of adventure. Myself, I don't like to get up in front of a group of two or more & talk or read or anything else for that matter! I would LOVE for my children to have the skill of presenting and voicing their opinions/research/work, etc. as they grow up.
On the ear infection front...yes, C has yet ANOTHER one! UGH! Poor girl! This marks #5 for the year so we are on 'the bubble' & discussing tubes. We go back in one month for an "ear check". Our regular pediatrician is in China right now bringing home his little girl. EXCITING! So, we saw a different Dr. today, but I really like him....so...I'll keep you updated about the tubes.
It has been REALLY cold here by Texas standards & we've been bundling up to do our errands. Thank goodness for on-line shopping & UPS is all I have to say!!!!! Have a great weekend everyone.
2 comments:
Bless C's heart. I know how she feels. I had a ear infection every time that I went to the doctor, even when I was an adult. Up until I had my tonsils removed and figured out the cause. The doctor said that I had very small tonsils before the surgery, but afterwards, he said that my tonsils were inverted into my ear drums, which was what was casuing my ear infections. Weird, huh?? Hope she gets better soon!
Just trying to catch up on reading your blog. C is getting so big. Looks like the boys had fun on their projects. I'm an elementary science teacher so that's right up my alley!
Post a Comment