Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Girl & Her Dog

If she could talk, I'm sure she would say "This is MY dog!"
The love between this girl & this dog is so sweet! Bella watches out for her, lets her crawl all over her, gets up with me in the middle of the night...every night...and lays by her door while I check on her. If Caleigh cries, she is right there quicker than me most times. We have never owned a boxer before, but I am sold! She's so sweet & crazy at the same time! Don't tell Bella that she is supposed to be man's best friend....these guys are tight! (Now, if I could just get her to quit barking at everyone who comes in our house & to quit digging, she'd be the perfect dog!)

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Our boxer is 7 and still digs. If you figure out how to stop that, let me know! They are great with kids and ours is also very protective of Sarah and Joseph.

Nicole