Friday, November 14, 2008

Just Because

October 2005 Age 5
November 2008 Age 8
Just because it's hard to snap a picture of my boys anymore without them knowing...They were both reading Bryce's school book on the bar. It seems like we live at the bar....most of my pictures are taken there....it divides the family room & the kitchen....the kids are always there. I may have to take that bar with me if we ever move; too many memories! Here's one of my favorites from a few years ago & one from the other day....they grow up too fast.

2 comments:

Willis said...

I like your blog's new look. And I always enjoy seeing kids' pictures comparing them to when they were younger. Time really does go too fast.

Heather W

Becca said...

They are so blessed to have each other, and of course to have you. I love that they are best buds.