Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Click to play Halloween 2008


Make a Smilebox slideshow

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! You can click Play, then adjust the slider to make the slide show go slower....just press the black arrow to see every photo! (Mom, you can also click each photo to enlarge it on the screen.) We had a short trick-or-treat at a few houses in our neighborhood because both boys had a bad cough. We came home & handed out candy. They were in good spirits & I just couldn't stand to have them miss Halloween. They didn't want new costumes this year; they made their own out of some things we already had here at the house....today everything was packed up for Good Will so we will have some new ones next year!!! I love their creativity though!!! Caleigh had fun I think...she just took it all in...the sucker was a hit! She enjoyed playing with Blake & Bryce when they were in their costumes...she thought that was very funny!

No comments: