Saturday, November 29, 2008

Let the Fun Begin!

Thanksgiving Day at my Aunt Bonnie's House
My cousin Will taught the boys to ride without a saddle.
I just love the way Caleigh is looking at Daddy in this picture!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends & family! We went to my Aunt's house & I got to see all of my cousins & their children...whom I haven't seen in about 15 years! It was so much fun and brought back lots of childhood memories as I used to spend a lot of my summer~time at their home in the country.

I did the "After Thanksgiving Madness Sales" for the first time this year. My friend Melissa picked me up at 4:30 & I must admit that it did get me in the holiday mood! I came home around 2:00...exhausted, but with a good jump on my holiday shopping & ready to clean & decorate! I think next year I will go again, but only hit Sam's at Sears...I got the best deals there! Wal-Mart & Target were too crowded & crazy looking for us!!!

Oh, & my daughter is crawling around the kitchen floor with a sock in her mouth while I'm cooking breakfast & typing...what is up with that???!!!

1 comment:

Jill and Andy said...

Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love the family photos!!