
Would anyone like some smushy banana today??? Or another fruit tomorrow? I have to give a 'shout out' for this wonderful little gadget. You pop in anything that you may otherwise deem a choking hazard & close the top...the kiddo chews & gums it to death and small bits of the food make it through the meshy part & into their mouths. Caleigh LOVES it! Maybe because she is teething right now too.... She especially likes bananas in it. My friend got it at Target I think & it came in a package of two. It makes a bit of a mess, but no more that when she eats normally at her high chair! As of today, she has officially been off of formula & the bottle for a week. Only 2% milk (she won't touch the whole milk) and sippy cups for this big girl! She has also slept through the night since giving up the bottle. She started denying her beloved bottle last Sunday when she got sick & ever since....so, I decided it's a good time to make the switch & she has with no problem. She didn't drink milk at all for almost 4 days & I was a little worried, but I think it was because she was so sick with the ear infection....She lived on Pedialyte & juice for a few days....the doctor checked her ear today when we went in for shots & he said it is much better. Yeah! Next: to the hospital for blood draw for the TB Gold Test this week. Wish us luck!
2 comments:
YAY! Glad she loves it. Hope the shots went ok. I am excited to hear the milk and bottle transition went so well. Looking forward to lunch!
I think those things are sooo cool. I was sooo bummed though that Emaline wouldn't use it. She hated it. =(
Glad to hear sheis feeling better!
Post a Comment