Saturday, November 29, 2008

TAGGED.....

Erin P. tagged me for this game. The instructions are:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open it to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence along with these instructions.
5. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.

Well....here it is: Closest book is Crazies to the Left of Me Wimps to the Right How One Side Lost its Mind and the Other Lost Its Nerve by Bernard Goldberg Pg. 56 Complete Sentence #5: But then Alec can explain it to them again-and again and again, if necessary- until they get it.

It's a discussion on celebrities like Alec Baldwin & Rosie O'Donnell who have public views on politics & outspoken about their private lives. The title of the chapter is: Alec Baldwin Is Not Saddam Hussein-at Least I Don't Think So

I know...so exciting...but it was the closest & that's the rules....Now I tag Becca H. & Julie S. You know who you are & Julie, you can post yours on FaceBook on my wall! :) Love Ya!

No comments: