Monday, January 26, 2009

Caleigh's Playroom

Trying to get up on the couch via a toy "stool"
...and how does she find the one Lego the boys missed while cleaning?
Sporting a shiner thanks to a fall on the window-sill.
The "TV Room" Converted to C's Playroom (need to find a place for the dog crate!)
Think I need more tiles! She like to lay like this to watch her TV.

Well, the "TV Room" off of the kitchen has formally become Caleigh's Playroom over the weekend. She always wants to play in there anyway because the boys are usually at the bar playing & this is also their TV room. It's good because I can see her from the kitchen which is where I always seem to be these days! Since I would rather her not fall on the tile & bust her head open while playing, we opted for the very cushioned puzzle mat...not too fashionable, but it does the trick! I may actually add a little bit more since she has a funny way she likes to lay on the couch...She played in there all night last night after we were done & this morning after we got back from taking the boys to school. I think I'll rotate toys out every few days so there's always something new for her to play with. This room used to hold the boys' toys & huge Thomas the Train Table, so I guess we have come full circle again & it's once again "the Toy Room" as the boys always called it!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

As cute as it was when Emaline was learning to walk I am so glad that is over. She used to end up with a busted lip almost every day. It was a bloody couple of months.

I also feel you about the toy room. That is what my living room is too.