Ready for bed...the finger in the ear & a big yawn are a sure sign!
She will still wear the braces for 12 hrs. each night until she is 3 or 4 years old. I personally do not see how she sleeps in these, but she is a great sleeper! She's been sleeping until 8 over the holidays...I will hate to have to wake her in the morning to take the boys to school!
Home 6 Months...Age 14 1/2 months. Cutting some more teeth :)
We have been home with Caleigh 6 months today. We arrived home on July 4th & she became an instant US Citizen upon crossing the US Border. Independence Day has taken on a new meaning in our family!!! It is hard to believe that in just a few weeks it will have been 1 year since we heard about our little girl. Time has flown & we are enjoying every minute as a family of 5. School starts back tomorrow & James goes back to work; she will surely miss all of activity during the day!
Well, I am posting this in response to your prior post. (I am behind). Dylan was malnourished when we left Vietnam. He was 11 mos old. We started Physical therapy pretty soon after we returned (like within the month). He was walking by 16 mos. (he was not really even sitting up well at 10mos).
3 comments:
What eventful 6 months for her too! Happy half way to Forever Family day!
Well, I am posting this in response to your prior post. (I am behind). Dylan was malnourished when we left Vietnam. He was 11 mos old. We started Physical therapy pretty soon after we returned (like within the month). He was walking by 16 mos. (he was not really even sitting up well at 10mos).
Happy 6 month family day! The pictures of Caleigh are so cute!
Post a Comment