Friday, January 9, 2009

Random thoughts...

Despite all of the toys, this cup is her favorite thing in the bath.
She wanted to play in B & B's room with their cap on! She was proud she climbed up the steps!
Figuring out her first puzzle.
Bath-time is still her favorite time of day!

I should have trained to be a tree-trimmer/pruner. We had our front trees pruned & the mistletoe removed this morning (it was bad y'all!) ....let's just say that I could have bought a lot of cute clothes for my kiddos with that little chunk of change. Oh well, it looks MUCH better & maybe our trees won't die now; that's good right?

Blake & Bryce start Tae-Kwon-Do tomorrow. They are SO Excited & we hope that they really like it. For reasons not necessarily important, we have chosen to stay away from team sports at this age. They are ready to be involved in an after school activity though, so we're going to try it! They can go as many days a week as they like for a flat fee & uniform included that is reasonable & it's close to home.....Can't wait to see how it goes! It seems pretty disciplined & I think that will be good too.

Caleigh is climbing up & down off of everything the past few days..in & out of her little bathtub even. She is so proud of herself. It is funny to watch her expressions when she accomplishes something.

She had more immunizations today. We go for her 15 month check up next Friday & will have 2 more; that will almost catch her up! Hooray! I know she is tired of getting shots & I just dread taking her because I know it hurts OUCH!

James & I have our 15 Year Anniversary in May....I want to plan something fun...any good ideas??? I thought about Vegas?!? I've never been but I know he likes it....

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Happy Anniversary! Vegas sounds GREAT! I hope the boys are enjoying Tae-Kwon-Do! The pictures of Caleigh are so precious!

Julie said...

I really like San Francisco. You could do wine country. And the city is wonderful.