Friday, January 30, 2009

Insurance & SS #

Getting ready to free Bella!
Why I need gymnastic foam tiles on my floor!
Ready for lunch with friends!
Getting out of my chair by myself!
Hmmmm.....reckon I can crawl up this thing?

Well, we're on to a couple of more steps to complete C's U.S. official citizen "status"! I went this morning to file for her U.S. Social Security Number! It should arrive by mail within just 2 weeks. We also faxed our insurance company with her new birth certificate information/copy so they will change her name on the insurance card to her American name. It is all just "official" business, but it feels great to be completing it! She is growing and changing like crazy...just this morning she added the sign "eat" to her growing "signing vocabulary". She pointed at the bananas on the bar & signed it herself without prompting from me...it's great to know what she wants. She crawls in & out of her rocking chair and stands up in it if you're not watching ;). Now, if I can just get her to quit having a little fit if she doesn't get what she wants! LOL! Here are a couple of pictures of the little one....oh, she's learned how to let Bella out of her crate now too & she doesn't like it when I put her in, so she always goes over to let her out!

No comments: