Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hangin' out with the Grandparents...

Blake Just Chillin' Out...
Bryce playing...
Caleigh in her Great-Great Grandfather's Rocking Chair with "That Face!"
Playing at the tub...I like this one; it shows how steady she's getting standing up!
Caleigh & Her Grandmama looking at something outside....

We spent Monday at my parents' house in Longview since the kids had yet another day off from school! Wait until they have another 5-day week...they are going to be so bummed! I'm fighting a raging diaper rash on C...she's never had one before; I think it may have been the oranges I let her have yesterday. Any home-remedies anyone? I'm lathering her with ButtPaste & Powder.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

If desitin (or other diaper rash cream with zinc oxide) is not working it might be a yeast infection. Emaline got this once and the Dr. just had us put antifungal cream on it (Clotrimazole, like the kind you get for atheletes foot) and it went away overnight, no biggie. Now we know if Desitin doesn't do it to get out the Atheletes foot cream lol. Who knew a baby girl ciuld get Jock itch?