Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pictures in Her Vietnamese Dress

Not too happy in the beginning....
Well, this isn't so bad....
Quite content for the last shots....I just wish I would've made the straps tighter; it bothers me!

We purchased this cute little dress in HCMC for Caleigh. It is a size 1 & will be too small soon, so I had her pictures made in it last month....we also bought her hat in VN. They turned out pretty cute, but as you can see in the first photo, she wasn't too happy to be there. Thankfully the next setting went well because Blake & Bryce were there too! I'm supposed to get those pictures back this week. These are scanned, so the quality may not be great....I have an Aoi Dai for her 2nd year pictures; maybe she'll be happier!

3 comments:

Jill and Andy said...

She is still cute as can be even without a smile!!!! Love the Ao Dai, she is a doll!!!!

Willis said...

Beautiful Vietnamese princess!

Heather

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

So beautiful! The dress looks so pretty on her!