Friday, March 19, 2010

FRIDAY! Hooray For Fridays!

Getting Ready to leave for Soccer Practice

Blake doing drills...
I just loved this picture....the backs of kids are just too cute!
Caleigh & I hung out in the back of my car with friends & watched the practice
I guess these boys will always be the best of friends...I can't imagine if they would have been separated for adoption; they are so incredibly close.
Friends....
Running....and running some more!
Taking a break.
Our friends hanging out with us in the back of my car....their two older brothers play soccer too & we've been friends of their family for years....all three of their youngest are from China...this darling little boy just came home from China a few weeks ago; he is darling! I have one of their girls in Kinder at Co-Op.

Fridays have turned out to be busy days for us! School started early today so we could finish before piano at 11:00, then lunch & off to the soccer field...home at 4:30, baby slept in her car seat 'til 5:30 with mommy raking leaves all around her....perfect day full of sunshine & fun! The boys loved their first soccer practice. I really thought they would like it & .....THEY DO! They knew several kiddos from our co-op so that was great & they made some new friends today too. I saw several friends as well & really enjoyed visiting with them while we watched our kids play. Tomorrow it is supposed to turn cold & rain. Boy, we've been spoiled by this beautiful weather all week....what will we do with rain?!?! lol!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Not excited about the rain here either. Yuck. I love days like today when we really don't have to go inside at all. So glad the boys like soccer - is this the first time they have done it?

Lisa said...

I have to agree with you...the pictures of the boys' backs are just too cute.