Ah....home....love vacation....love coming home! We made a 13 hour trek yesterday & the 6 hour drive in today....from the snowy mountains to spring has begun! Crazy! Caleigh & I had a little photo session the last day of our vacation in the condo....pretty girl! My friend, Julie, who lives in Amarillo now & met us for lunch, brought me these CUTE BIG Flower clips...I swear, they are too darling, and I've never been a big bow/flower clip girl....! Caleigh loves Chapstick...I think she thinks it's true lipstick. She also discovered Dominos on this trip...stacking them into "houses & garages, etc." Oh...and they make a cool "clink" sound when they fell on the condo floor....
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Home Again Home Again jiggity jig...
Ah....home....love vacation....love coming home! We made a 13 hour trek yesterday & the 6 hour drive in today....from the snowy mountains to spring has begun! Crazy! Caleigh & I had a little photo session the last day of our vacation in the condo....pretty girl! My friend, Julie, who lives in Amarillo now & met us for lunch, brought me these CUTE BIG Flower clips...I swear, they are too darling, and I've never been a big bow/flower clip girl....! Caleigh loves Chapstick...I think she thinks it's true lipstick. She also discovered Dominos on this trip...stacking them into "houses & garages, etc." Oh...and they make a cool "clink" sound when they fell on the condo floor....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Could she be any cuter? And she has great style :o) I wish they had those outfits in my size...haha!
Post a Comment