Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunday...The Royal Gorge Bridge












Finally In Colorado!
We visited the Royal Gorge Bridge on Sunday....it was a perfect sunny & warm day...in the 40's. What a view!


The internet capability is sketchy at best here....last night we had lots of snow & wind, so I couldn't get on line at all....C & I have been hanging at the condo cooking & playing and enjoying the view. We all went down earlier & took the boys to ski school & got some pretty pictures....they're in ski school until 3:30 & right now I'm attempting to get C to take a nap...she's very chatty in there LOL! Here are a few pics from yesterday (Maybe!)

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Yea! You made it! Awesome pics. It looks beautiful there! Have fun!

Tricia said...

Beautiful! Have a great time! So glad the drive was peaceful. Enjoy.