Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Ski School for Blake & Bryce
Blake and Bryce had ski school on Monday from 9:30 until 3:30. Overall, they had a good day...Bryce isn't too fond of heights, so I knew he wouldn't like the first trip up the ski lift. He said he cried he was so scared! I feel bad for him, but he wants to try it again today with James. Blake had fun and was only scared going up the lift without a bar on it. I don't like those either! It does look like a long way down when you're standing on the top of a ski run....even to me and I've been skiing for years! I'll let you know how today goes....think C and I will make a trip into town today....they have the cutest shops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is the internet still not working well? If so, sorry! If it is...where are the pictures of those handsome boys at ski school???? Haha!
Hope you and C had fun shopping! Sweet memories!!
Post a Comment