The boys at ski school! They have been skiing the greens & blues with James ever since....they are doing really good & no wipe outs to speak of yet! No more tears...Bryce got over his fear of heights on the mountain and is really having fun now. We went into town last night and ate at the Wooden Nickel. It was really good & the town was all lit up with Christmas lights still on the trees and all. I must say it is fun having someone to drive me into town & to the grocery, then call & he picks me up & helps me unload the groceries & things....I could get used to that! HAHAHA!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Ski School Pictures (I HOPE!)
The boys at ski school! They have been skiing the greens & blues with James ever since....they are doing really good & no wipe outs to speak of yet! No more tears...Bryce got over his fear of heights on the mountain and is really having fun now. We went into town last night and ate at the Wooden Nickel. It was really good & the town was all lit up with Christmas lights still on the trees and all. I must say it is fun having someone to drive me into town & to the grocery, then call & he picks me up & helps me unload the groceries & things....I could get used to that! HAHAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment