Tuesday, March 23, 2010

She's Shy.....

In our house, Bears use the potty too!








My girl is shy...in public....she's the sweetest, quietest little thing. I can take her anywhere & she behaves perfectly. It really is very nice! However, she lets loose at home!!!! For all my friends who never get to see this side of our girl... These were all taken within a 5 minute time frame tonight, after her bath, in her favorite poodle jammies (which are WORN OUT! but, she won't give 'em up! I don't know where the matching pants are!) She actually captured all of my emotions during our day in 5 minutes! This girl had a bad case of the giggles!

Other ramblings: I am totally addicted to watching this live web cam of a barn owl & her owlettes who are hatching every couple of days...she has 2 now! You can go to www.sportsmansparadiseonline.com & click on live cams, then barn owl. Please do, so you can get addicted too & I won't feel so silly checking my computer all day long to see what the owl is up to in her nest!!! It's so bad, I even made tracking her actions/feedings/hatchlings, etc. our Science Project for the week!!! Caleigh likes to yell at the computer & try to wake her up! hahaha! Also, while raking, I saw my first snake of Spring. Um...I quit raking & took Caleigh for a walk. James wasn't here to kill it. Watching American Idol on DVR....night!

No comments: