Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Bed vs. Big Girl Bed

First of all, let me say, I am a sucker for little hand craft projects! The 2 year old class at Cottage Garden made these today....oh, be still my heart! LITTLE HANDS!!!
If you saw my FB Post today, you will know I'm starting to think about making the move from the crib to C's big girl bed. She still loves her crib, but I really think she might like some more room soon...I'm not jumping into anything; she doesn't climb out like the boys did (eee gads!). Maybe this summer....
I'm just not sure I'm ready to see her move from here.....
.....to here.....boo for babies growing up!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I'm for the crib as LONG as possible. I love the crib. It was touch and go with Liam a month ago - now he is doing much better and I am sticking with the crib. Ultimately, he feels safe and secure in it and that is good for me! I hope you find just the right time for C.