Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Don't Say I Didn't Warn You!




Unless you want some really cute & silly pictures like these, do not buy the red filled special edition Oreos! Don't say I didn't warn you!!!

Hey Amy! We are reading a Bible story every day. Right now, we are using a Young Reader's Bible, so the boys are actually reading me the story first, then I read it to them for the correct emphasis & flow. Then we talk about the story & the moral of the story & how we can use what we learned every day. We do Bible first thing. In the Fall, our 4th Grade History is Ancient Civilizations & The Bible. I got the curriculum Saturday & it is going to be great!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HAHA! If I didn't see the oreos in the pictuire I would have been a bit worried that she had gone off in the woods and eaten some furry creature raw.