I just must say my boys are rockin' their math & I'm so excited!!! After 'school' we hung out at Discovery Science Place for the afternoon with friends. FUN! And...I totally walked out of the house without my camera! But, I did take all 3 kids & brought them all home, so I didn't forget the important stuff!!! So....here's a random picture just so I can say I posted one! This is from exactly 4 months ago & she is wrinkling her nose up which she never does anymore....I miss that!
Have a great weekend everyone! It's supposed to rain & storm here, but I think I'll head to the big home-school used book sale in the morning & check it out! It's supposed to be great! I'm sure I will come home with several things I didn't go for, but that's just me!
1 comment:
I love a good book sale. I hit our local library sale a few months ago and came home with 35 used kid books. Really that might have been over the top but they were 50cents each. How could I resist?
Post a Comment