Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Filling of the Easter Eggs






I have officially passed on the job of filling Easter Eggs to our boys! They did a great job. If there isn't any rain, we have Easter Egg Hunts & Celebrations on Friday, Saturday & Sunday! They had quite a few eggs to fill....I am especially grateful today because I really feel like crud. The pollen is blowing in clouds & it really hit me hard. I'm thankful my doctor gave me a steroid shot today & a Z-Pack (which made me want to throw up!) She was also gracious & gave me a presc. cough med. with codine in it, so I am hopeful for some much needed sleep tonight! I am very happy that the kids don't seem to be affected by it much. Caleigh breaks out in a little itchy rash around her eyes when she's out in it much, but 1/2 tsp. of benadryl seems to kick it. I think the boys' daily dose of Singulair for their asthma must help to keep their allergies in check as well. Maybe we do need a little rain in between egg hunts to wash some of this pollen away!

No comments: