Today was a Monday....yep, a Monday after a long holiday weekend at that. However, I am happy to say we all made it uninjured & in tact at the end of the day. ;) Tomorrow is Not Monday....thank goodness! I am hopeful for a much more productive school day & a trip to the grocery! The day ended well with some fab steaks on the grill & all the fixins....yum!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Monday, Oh Monday....
Today was a Monday....yep, a Monday after a long holiday weekend at that. However, I am happy to say we all made it uninjured & in tact at the end of the day. ;) Tomorrow is Not Monday....thank goodness! I am hopeful for a much more productive school day & a trip to the grocery! The day ended well with some fab steaks on the grill & all the fixins....yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture of C talking to the balloon. Eli keeps trying to stand on his balloon like the acrobats he saw at the circus. Don't think his balloon will last as long as her's!
So sweet! Do you guys do a bible story for school everyday?
Post a Comment