So...last Thursday we had gone to Target. Had to pick up a few things & look at everything (It is Target after all!) Well, you may think I'm a bad mom, but I absolutely refuse to buy any more transformers or anything else that resembles a plastic man or car of any sorts. We gave ours to other boys & girls that don't have such fun toys & I have since banned them from our house! So..back to the story...the boys still like to look at all of the toys & hey, a kid can dream! They came home & plotted a plan for the next day & above is the result...Lego Transformers! AHHHH!!! A mom can't win! Creativity though....It is a good thing! They had fun & a cool toy at the end of the morning. I was proud. It actually transformed into a little car thingy the lego man drove. My pic blurred but I still like my "pensive boy" look I captured!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Creativity...It's a good thing!
So...last Thursday we had gone to Target. Had to pick up a few things & look at everything (It is Target after all!) Well, you may think I'm a bad mom, but I absolutely refuse to buy any more transformers or anything else that resembles a plastic man or car of any sorts. We gave ours to other boys & girls that don't have such fun toys & I have since banned them from our house! So..back to the story...the boys still like to look at all of the toys & hey, a kid can dream! They came home & plotted a plan for the next day & above is the result...Lego Transformers! AHHHH!!! A mom can't win! Creativity though....It is a good thing! They had fun & a cool toy at the end of the morning. I was proud. It actually transformed into a little car thingy the lego man drove. My pic blurred but I still like my "pensive boy" look I captured!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment