We had lunch in the park & a fun time playing around. I got so many cute pictures I'm having trouble choosing, so I'll just put a bunch on here! :) Tonight we're checking out a new restaurant in town called YAMATO (I think that's how you spell it.) It's a Japanese Habatchi Grill and I expect some great Sushi to be there!!! My birthday is tomorrow...so, yes...I am just a day away from 40! OH MY GOSH! I'm kinda NOT looking forward to being 40! It just sounds so old. ICK! I am looking forward to the kickoff for our library's summer reading program...it's tomorrow morning. Tomorrow afternoon we are heading to my cousin's son's memorial/visitation. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. Too young...it's just too young to die. I pray I never have to bury one of my children. Never. Ever.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Park Day
We had lunch in the park & a fun time playing around. I got so many cute pictures I'm having trouble choosing, so I'll just put a bunch on here! :) Tonight we're checking out a new restaurant in town called YAMATO (I think that's how you spell it.) It's a Japanese Habatchi Grill and I expect some great Sushi to be there!!! My birthday is tomorrow...so, yes...I am just a day away from 40! OH MY GOSH! I'm kinda NOT looking forward to being 40! It just sounds so old. ICK! I am looking forward to the kickoff for our library's summer reading program...it's tomorrow morning. Tomorrow afternoon we are heading to my cousin's son's memorial/visitation. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. Too young...it's just too young to die. I pray I never have to bury one of my children. Never. Ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't you just love playing in the park?! You've got some great pictures here. I love the one of the boys looking through the stone bridge openings. And Caleigh is so cute running after her big brothers!
Remember that 40 is the new 29 :-)
Happy early birthday! Cute pics of the kids playing in the park!
Praying for your family during this difficult time...so tragic.
Post a Comment