Thursday, June 10, 2010

Project In The Works

EXCITED!
Concentration!
Hard At Work
OOOOO.....GREEN!
ICKY FINGERS!
Working on the real project!
I love it when I catch a "twin moment"!! Doesn't happen too often anymore....they both decided to make a separate color mixing experiment. They were using the same hand (odd since Blake is left-handed) and they had the same look on their faces!!!

The paint drying on the frames.....This is actually all of the backs! I found the wooden frames at Michael's for only $1 each!
The boys cleaned everything up for me....I think this was actually their favorite part!

We've started our Father's Day Project...all the kids are painting and decorating their own picture frames for Daddy's Office. Each will choose a photo of themselves to go inside. We got the fronts, backs, and sides painted today....Caleigh's was dry, so she went ahead and started decorating hers. The boys want to wait & decorate theirs tonight or tomorrow....I'll post pics with the completed results! James will be surprised I think...I've never had the kids make him a hand made gift for Father's Day before. Thank you Amy A. for being a crafty mom & an inspiration! You go above & beyond! I'll have to check out the web-site you posted on your blog....Amy is doing a craft project daily with her girls this summer....her blog is on my side bar to the right under Amy A. She really is quite crafty and so are her girls!!!

1 comment:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

$1 per frame? What a deal!! I will have to stop by there tomorrow. The frames look great and I love the sweet pictures of your kiddos.

Thank you for your kind words. I just feel I must set the record straight. I am not very crafty. I have always wanted to be :o) However, I do think my girls are and I try to encourage that :o)