Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday At the Pool

The Barn Swallows were out in droves today. I just love them. They flew all around and above the pool while we were swimming. There must have been around 20 total. They would rest on the wire that ran parallel to the pool-house.

Bryce...Jump! Jump!

Blake!
Caleigh in her 'kini
Making faces....watching the boys dive.
Cuteness!

We spent the afternoon at the pool. My SIL is in Crystal Beach, so we had the pool all to ourselves. I got a little too much sun. It stinks being a red-head during the summer. The kids had fun. Caleigh is holding her nose & breath and dunking under the water by herself. I'm not allowed to do it, but she'll do it by herself. She is so independent. Tomorrow is her 2 year Gotcha Day Anniversary! Can't believe 2 years have passed already...so quickly!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't believe it's already been two years. Happy Gotcha Day!!!