Today I have an itchy sticker girl! Well, not at the same time....Caleigh got in the boys' Ben 10 Sticker Book & decorated herself instead of the pages! Pretty cute!
I've been meaning to take a picture of Caleigh's chin for my blogger friends' advice. I've been meaning to ask my neighbor (hint hint Becca! remind me!).....We've seen a dr. and he gave us something for eczema, but it doesn't work well....it's just a red/raw itchy spot that gets as big as a quarter & then sometimes is almost completely gone. It's been that way for about a year. I worry about it, then it's gone so I forget about it. I just see her scratching in this picture, so it must be back; need to check it in the morning & I'll take a pic for you!
1 comment:
for emmi's eczema we used derma smooth oil prescribed by her doctor.
Post a Comment