Saturday, January 15, 2011

From Snow to Rain

Oh, this afternoon is so boring...just laying around watching Star Wars...
Oh, I wish it wasn't raining...I'd really like to go out & play....

Me too....rain, rain, go away...I'd like to chase some squirrels today...,


From Snow to Rain....quite a bit of rain actually...no play day outside today! Boo.

Well, at least one bright bit of news...my plant is actually sprouting. I forget what it is. I bought it on clearance after Christmas. I'm really surprised it's "working" LOL!
Supposed to rain again tomorrow....lovely.

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I'll take rain over snow anyday...however, I don't think any of the kids would agree :o)

Your boys look so sweet in the first picture!

Becca said...

It's an amarilis. (I am not sure about the spelling.) Ours bloomed too and it was very pretty.

I love the pictures of your dogs looking out the window!