Sunday, January 30, 2011

Watching & Waiting....

I just love this picture from Saturday at the Tae Kwon Do Tournament. It encompasses how we all felt. Tired...waiting...watching...waiting...tired of waiting! She did so good...all she needed was her Daddy there & she sat pretty much the whole 3 hours for "her boys' turn". I'm not usually a complainer, but my goodness....10 year olds having to sit on a gym floor for 3 hours for a turn to compete....that's just not right. They were bored & tired & it was so hot and stuffy in there...I'm surprised no one fainted! Hoping the next competition runs a little more smoothly!
We took the day off today & just hung around the house...I ran away for a couple of hours & James entertained the kids with fire & such before it started to rain...hard...stormy. It was in the 70's again today. High on Wednesday is supposed to be 33 degrees. Geesh!

No comments: