Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday...Oh Sunday...

Bryce...Florida 2009

Well, it was a rainy, cold Sunday. Perfect for changing sheets, cleaning house & getting ready for our first day back at Co-Op tomorrow. Yes, while every other school is out for Holiday, we go. Hmmm...kinda weird, but it's just how the calendar falls since we go 3 Mondays on, 1 off. I'm sorry, I have no pictures today. I moved my "office" area from my kitchen counter to a real desk...in my room & everything. The boys wanted to take the bunk beds down in Bryce's room & make two twin beds for when Blake wants to "Sleep-over" in Bryce's room. This turned into rearranging both rooms & cleaning. Lots of cleaning! Just didn't have the time to pick up the camera today....so, here's a cute pic that's a favorite of mine. It's just not a post without a pic! Have a great Monday everyone.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I'm working in Walker's room too. Sure do wish I could convince him to take down his bunk beds. I detest them!!