Sunday, January 23, 2011

In Which I Vow to Re-Decorate that Wall!

This week (above)...Last year (below)

The Wall.
Alrighty...this little wall arrangement has got to go! It shows up in so many pictures because of the angle of my kitchen & bar. (So many pics are taken at our bar area!) I'm really tired of seeing it...it's to the left of my big window that I can see from the kitchen. So...tomorrow...it's going! I don't know how long I've had it this way; same pictures; maybe just moved them around a bit. I've got to change it. Now, the green paint, that's another story. It' s been there 6 years too, but it's dark & on textured walls, so that would be a much bigger "fix". Maybe next year LOL! The pictures are coming down tonight...will fill in holes & touch up paint....now, what to put there?!?!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

When you're done at your house, would you come redecorate a wall or two in mine? I need help! LOL