I really couldn't think of a clever title post today...so It's Wednesday it is....
FYI for Julie....Mirror Image Twins can be Identical or Fraternal. The boys are Identical according to the Pediatrician's best guess...we've not done a DNA comparison/Zygosity Testing which is the only true way to tell....maybe someday...
Blake finished Flat Stanley yesterday. I just love how excited he is when he finishes reading a book to me. Bryce has always been a strong reader & it just hasn't come so easily for Blake. He's catching on quickly now & I'm so pleased with his progress!!! It just makes me happy that he realizes & enjoys his hard work paying off! He loves to read anything funny or a mystery.
So...I didn't win the Mother of the Year Award yesterday either ladies...as I let my littlest munchkin eat her snack in the big people room on a TV tray while watching Blues Clues so I could get in a good Math Lesson with B & B. Well, it just had to happen is all I can say about that!
Today is C.O.L.D. In East Texas terms anyway. We've been hunkered down in school-work today. Just finished & now a break before a run to the pharmacy & Tae Kwon Do. The Daddy is getting in late...meeting out of town, so I call "Pizza Night"!
1 comment:
I haven't read Flat Stanley before. Did he like it?
Post a Comment