Christmas is coming....sick kids or not, I must get busy!!! James & I ordered the boys' 'big' gift from Santa last night on-line....I love on-line shopping by the way. No lines, no rude people, no sick kids coughing on me...just me & my computer. So, here it is....they will be so excited! They played at my neighbor's house the other day & I've heard nothing else since...Wii Wii Wii!!! Should be fun! Anyone have any other good ideas for 8 year old boys? My DH really wants to do dirt bikes this year, but I'm struggling with giving in to that! I just see trips to the ER!Monday, November 24, 2008
Christmas is coming!
Christmas is coming....sick kids or not, I must get busy!!! James & I ordered the boys' 'big' gift from Santa last night on-line....I love on-line shopping by the way. No lines, no rude people, no sick kids coughing on me...just me & my computer. So, here it is....they will be so excited! They played at my neighbor's house the other day & I've heard nothing else since...Wii Wii Wii!!! Should be fun! Anyone have any other good ideas for 8 year old boys? My DH really wants to do dirt bikes this year, but I'm struggling with giving in to that! I just see trips to the ER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have heard great things about the Wii. We don't have one yet. We are trying to hold out a few more years. I would also be nervous about the dirt bike. This should be interesting to follow...
So, what does Caleigh's christmas dress look like?
Nicole M
We LOVE the Wii. I'm moving it downstairs for me, in fact. haha They have something called Wii Fit. Check it out! That's what I'm asking for. hehe!
Glad C is feeling better!
Erin
erinstepstones.wordpress.com
Post a Comment