Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Playing Outside...

Blake
Bryce
The Boys' Tire Swing
The neglected fort...
Caleigh's favorite swing...

C was sleeping & the boys were BMX-ing it out back, so I thought I would get a few shots in.....these are all taken in our back-yard. I was playing around with different features on my camera.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

It looks like you have a great backyard. We have a big back and side yard but need to get some trees and things growing to make it more of a fun place to be. We just finished building it 3 years ago in February so we have a lot to do on the yard yet.

Tracy

Jill and Andy said...

Your yard looks fun, which we could come and play too!!!!

Laura said...

Fun!!! Parker (our 4yo) has the same bike... are you Costco shoppers too? =)

Julie said...

These are awesome pictures. Still working on Chris to buy a new camera :)