Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Baby in My Baby Dress






I love that my mom is a saver. (most of the time; she sure keeps a lot of stuff!) She saved all kinds of things from my childhood. One of those things is my little smocked mouse dress. Caleigh is big enough to wear it now, so I just had to get some pictures of her in it! They turned out super cute I think!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

How sweet that she is wearing your dress! Great pictures!!

Tricia said...

oh, Heather. That 1st pic is too much! She is beautiful and I love that you have one of your dresses to put her in. So sweet.

Julie said...

She's getting so big and such a pretty little girl. I love that your Mom kept the dress and now she can wear it.

Jessica said...

She is such a ham for the camera. Love it! So stinkin cute!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So sweet! You need to post a picture of you in the dress. :)
ElisabethB